Well here we are again...a few days away from the big v.d. Thankfully this year I won't be spending it wallowing alone waiting for February 15 for all the 50% off candy...I'll be tromping around with my trusty tiny furry companion counterpart Jejune!!! Who knows what adventures we will find ourselves caught up in! We'll still get some half off candy though...
Backtracking a bit - for those that don't know me, my name is Jennie and I help out at the store and with our internetting!!! yay!!! Speaking of internetting, here are some of my favorite web haunts for you to check out (maybe with your sweet<3 on v-day!) and laugh at or waste an incredible amount of time!!!
Cute Overload is probably the most quintessential Jennie website. I can't go a day without checking it. If you're ever feeling gloomy, go there and you will feel 1,000% better, I promise.
Bluebed belongs to one of my best friends, the esteemed Mr. Roman Muradov. He is insanely talented! Someone please discover him!!!! His comics are amazing. Ladies, he is single btw!
I can't say much about the Jejune Institute because I will let a secret slip and/or will not stop talking about it. All I will say is that it is NOT a cult, but it will make your world a more beautiful place! It's Jejune's namesake!
Hipsterrunoff. Don't judge me. Just wanna live a meaningful life y'all! I think Carles is hilarious!
One more!!!!
First person tetris! Don't get a headache!
Whew!!! Well happy internetting & enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!!!
xoxo - jennie & jejune






No comments:
Post a Comment